Here’s how ordering wholesale flowers online with us works:
- If you have never ordered from Tesselaar Wholesale Flowers at all (online or otherwise) you will need to apply for an Account. You can do so by filling in the short form here.
- If you already have an account with us then you will have been emailed a username and password.
- To log-in use the log-in box (top right of the website).
More About Our Online Ordering System
We provide an online ordering system to complement other ordering methods.
The online system we have built has the following functionality:
- Near real time stock availability specific to your location
- Dynamic pricing driven by market prices
- Delivered to the door or ‘pick up’ pricing specific to you
- You can order for ‘next available’, or for dispatch on a specific day
- You can place ‘special orders’ ( weddings etc) by selecting from an availability list that is relevant to the month the flowers are required in
- You can provide us with specific instructions on a product by product basis
- You can sort and select the available products by category (eg ‘roses’), seasonality (by month) and colour and then order directly from this selection
- You can see your current account balance and credit limit
- You can make a payment via credit card
- You can see and print statements for the current month or up to 12 months